The Carnrite Group’s employees are our most valuable asset, the foundation of our success and enable us to serve as a trusted advisor and valued partner. The Carnrite Team is a tight-knit group of talented, pragmatic, collaborative and hard-working problem-solvers that have a passion for designing and implementing customized solutions to complex strategic, operational and organizational challenges.
Carnrite continues to expand its team by attracting talented individuals who share this passion, are interested in management consulting and have prior consulting or related industry experience, including experience with supply chain or company turnarounds. Carnrite Team Members can expect to:
- Lead and support engagements globally
- Identify and execute of performance improvement opportunities
- Support strategy formulation and execution
- Provide honest and unbiased advice to clients and partners, while challenging the status quo
- Interact directly with management and executive-level clients and partners to assess needs, identify challenges and opportunities, design solutions, validate concepts and develop deliverables
- Facilitate client teams and workshops
- Structure analyses, develop presentations and conduct proprietary research and benchmarking
- Develop and maintain relationships to support current and future business development
While our roots are in the oil and gas industry and management consulting remains the core of our business, Carnrite Team Members may also be deployed to support Carnrite Ventures companies or projects in a multitude of industries. We view this blend of consulting, private equity and company management as a differentiator from other firms and a unique opportunity for our employees.
Currently Seeking Candidates for the
Contact Carnrite Careers for general job inquiries.