The Carnrite Group
When you work for The Carnrite Group, it means you are a part of a tight-knit group of talented, pragmatic, collaborative and hard-working problem-solvers. We all have a passion for designing and implementing customized solutions to complex strategic, operational and organizational challenges. Consequently, our employees are our most valuable asset, the foundation of our success, and they serve as trusted advisors and valued partners to our clients.
Carnrite continues to expand its team by attracting talented individuals who share our passion. Generally, this includes a strong interest in management consulting and prior consulting or related industry experience. Additionally, experience in supply chain or company turnarounds is always a plus. Carnrite Team Members can expect to:
- Lead and support engagements globally
- Identify and execute performance improvement opportunities
- Support strategy formulation and execution
- Provide honest and unbiased advice to clients and partners, while challenging the status quo
- Interact directly with management and executive-level clients and industry leaders
- Assess needs, identify challenges and opportunities, design solutions, validate concepts and develop deliverables
- Facilitate client teams and workshops
- Structure analyses, develop presentations and conduct proprietary research and benchmarking
- Develop and maintain relationships to support current and future business development
- Travel up to 80% of the time depending on company needs, project assignments and employee preferences
Management consulting remains the core of our business, however, Carnrite Team Members may also be deployed to support Carnrite Ventures companies or projects in a multitude of industries. We view this blend of consulting, private equity and company management as a differentiator from other firms.
Carnrite Ventures & Carnrite Cares
Directly and indirectly, depending on the terms of each investment opportunity, our employees participate in investments made by Carnrite Ventures. Employees may be asked to support deal evaluation, due diligence or ongoing operations. If Carnrite Ventures achieves a liquidation event, employees participate in the upside.
Subsequently, we also make investments in the communities in which we work. This is done through Carnrite Cares, the “giving arm” of The Carnrite Group. Through Carnrite Cares, funding is given to community organizations that include healthcare initiatives, educational programs and humanitarian efforts. These funds are directed toward causes that are important to our team members and their families.
We are always looking for talented individuals who would like to work for The Carnrite Group. if this describes you, please email your resume to careerscarnritegroupcom.